rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manaus Data Sheet

Manaus Data Sheet

Quote: (06-05-2011 01:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2011 01:32 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Mixx,
He could have easilly obtained a visa from the Brasilian embassy/consulate in Medellin.

Nope. You cannot! This is not even a remote possibility.

As a matter of fact, to tell you how much of a pain in the ass it is, A US citizen cannot go to a Brazilian consulate in any other US state to obtain a Brazilian Visa other than the Brazilian consulate that has jurisdiction for the state he lives!

Is this true? I plan on going from Argentina to Brazil next year, well past 90 days into leaving the US, so this is pertinent. I recall that Roosh ended up in Brazil after his travels in A Dead Bat in Paraguay without touching base in the U.S., so I would infer he got his Brazilian Visa on the road. My scanning of the Brazilian Consulate in Argentina's web page doesn't say anything about such a restriction on the page "for other nationalities" other than Argentinian, in applying for a visa (http://www.conbrasil.org.ar/CONSBRASIL/v...gl.asp#4). If someone has tried and had experience with this, I would appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread