rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Actually its funny that the west is condemning the cops there. In America folks wouldn't throw Molotov cocktail because the cops would be legally able to respond by shooting dead the protesters who throw them.American cops can open fire when ever they feel threatened about their life, serious injury or possible disfigurement. The Ukrainian cops are being VERY soft if you ask me!In fact i don't even see guns on their belts.
Another case of the "American Empire" saying do as i say, Not as i do". It sickens me. Western Europe supports the protests for Economic benefits to them and America being Western Europe's bitch supports them.

Yes..most of the protesters are from the West of Ukraine.....Most folks in Ukraine's biggest cities are wanting to be closer to Russia. Come to think about it after Kiev the next 4 largest cities are Russain cities(Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, and Donetsk). They are Russian leaning and most folks over 30 think of themselves as Russian regardless if they are ethnic Ukrainians. Its only those born after independence that might think otherwise. The country should just break into 2. The West has the most uneducated folks of Ukraine and lack of resources. They would be poor. Its the Russians that made Ukraine an industrial powerhouse!

Messages In This Thread