rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Queen to abdicate???

The Queen to abdicate???

Quote: (01-21-2014 03:50 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2014 04:33 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

I think the british would benefit if they become a republic and bury all the monarchy nosense.

Very interesting. The own land worth 160 millong pounds/years and cost 40/year. Why not just taking that land and gvigin it to the country? The you get the 160 milllon pounds. And yes, they create a lot of money by beign just tourist traps...yay!!![Image: angel.gif]

Could be my liberal education, or the values that hold the founding father of my nation, but i do not like monarchies, even if they are plastic ones. I still belive that people from england and the british islands would be better without them.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Messages In This Thread