rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Zambia and Botswana) Trip report

Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Zambia and Botswana) Trip report

Quote: (01-21-2014 01:06 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Nomadicdude - Fantastic post. This is exactly the context I need to really understand how to arrange the trip logistically. I was going to give you a rep point but I already did a long time ago!

It's looking like the best way to organize it is to fly low-cost within the country and Zim if I can. Then microbus it to Swazi and Mozam using Jo'burg as my base of operations.

Sounds legit. I know what you mean about the adventurous American chicks that go to Africa. A lot of them actually wind up in DC doing NGO/policy/humanitarian work. I've shagged a few of them. No stunners of course but a 6 or even a 7 sometimes can be found.

How much time do you think each place or the whole trip requires? I'd also probably dedicate a full day for checking out Kruger National Park.

(DISCLAIMER FOR WHAT FOLLOWS: My game is still pretty beginner. So don't take my thoughts too seriously.)

Problem is, that intercity transport is pretty decent, but once you're inside of a city you are stuck without a car. Without a car you're stuck using the pathetic inner city bus system (not designed for tourists, rather for workers coming to and for in mornings and evenings) or the ghetto minibus system (I wouldn't recommend it without a guide.) I hear Cape Town has a decent rail transport system these days, but I haven't visited in a while so I can't comment. Cape Town is too expensive for me, I'll leave it to the foreigners who find it cheap due to currency rates. Johannesburg and Pretoria are building up bus systems, but they are still rudimentary and are unlikely to get your where you need to go if you want to game.

For Kruger Park, I've not been there in a long time, but general consensus is that one day is not enough for it. The people that love Kruger Park the most are the ones that camp inside of it or stay in chalet villages. You can wake up to watch animals moving about right next to the camp site. Apparently it's quiet something. I'm not really an animal-watching person myself, so I'll let that pass.

There are lots of decent, even great-looking women in South Africa, but many chicks are genuinely scared of violence and prefer to go out in packs at night with some beta orbiter protectors. Day game works better. Car culture is a bit of cock blocker because you can't offer a chick a ride home, most of the time she's got her own car (and if not, she's likely ghetto), and having her follow you or you following her is too obvious for the average hamster. If you want to day game, stick to the universities, and the grocery stores/apartment areas near them, during school seasons (avoid July and December - these are low-season months in the university world).

If you have an apartment near a club scene, you could probably night game as well. If you rent an apartment in Hatfield in Pretoria, you can basically walk a girl over direct from the club. University towns tend to have apartments near the university, and clubs near the apartments. I was seriously considering buying an apartment in Hatfield just for the ideal logistics, but financially I decided I couldn't afford the hit (properties in Hatfield are currently way overpriced, IMO).

I hate Johanesburg with a passion. It's a dirty, grimy, traffic-clogged city with aggressive, bitchy people. That said, all the model agencies are based either in Johannesburg or Cape Town, so if you want TOP talent, that's where you got to go.

Some racial profiling (from the perspective of a white male):
- White Afrikaans girls: pleasant attitudes (outside of racism) and they tend believe in the patriarchy. They expect men to be big, brutish, and protective. Some of them occasionally date black men, at risk of ostracism. They are the most desired demographic among all men in South Africa, the holy grail of dating, and they are difficult to game as a result. It's not uncommon for me to see busted dudes - handsome rugged looking white guys with fat dumpy Afrikaner chicks. The opposite almost never happens - white beautiful Afrikaner chicks tend to always date handsome guys. The exception is the young farm girl with daddy issues, who is looking for a big tough (and ugly) middle-aged farmer to take her away to a rural farm and breed babies. Most are heavily christian, and will require some heavy artillery game to break down resistance. My game, sad to say, hardly makes a dent.
- White English-speaking girls: Western attitude, but less aggressive compared to western women when faced with patriarchy. As long as you are not too intense in your patriarchal ways, most will back down rather than confront you. Remember, women in South Africa still look to men for protection in a violent society. That said, they tend to be too feminist, and require training. They are easier to date than Afrikaner women.
- Black girls: we can divide these into ghetto chicks, middle-class, upper-class. Very materialistic and will gladly suck you dry of all your resources if you don't have a strong upper hand. Middle-class is the most pleasant in personality and hygiene, I'd stay away from ghetto chicks. I've worked in ghetto hospitals and I can say that the stuff they carry between their legs is nasty. It helps to be playfully racist, no black woman respects a white man who is not proud of being white. Just don't shove racism too far down her face and don't make it a personal attack against her.
- Indian girls: Cliquish. Very family orientated. Arranged marriages are common. Casual dating is thus a challenge. I've noticed there is a trend in Durban of white guys dating indian chicks. I've never managed to date an indian girl myself, but where I stay there aren't many to begin with. The few I've hit on tended to either give me a cold shoulder or I stupidly failed to close.
- Coloured girls: the term 'coloured' in South Africa refers to mixed race people, especially those of mixed asian-white-black ancestry. I have little experience with hitting on them because there are so few where I live, they tend to cluster around Cape Town.

Obesity is unfortunately a growing problem in South Africa, but not to the extent of the USA, looking at the statistics. Also, obesity seems to be mainly affecting the poorer, ghetto girls, which you shouldn't be gaming anyway, IMO.

Messages In This Thread