rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Technology and Gym Help Thread

The Technology and Gym Help Thread

1. With regards to weight lifting - where can I find videos of people performing exercises, especially compound exercises, with perfect form? Deadlifts, squats, bench presses, olympic lifts, etc

2. Steroids - where can I find well researched, non biased information on the pros and cons of steroids, the types of steroids, their side effects, etc. As well information on new breakthroughs in the steroid market. Where do most athletes get their drugs from? Obviously your weed man is not gonna be your steroid man lol

3. Is there some sort of training regimen out there that's meant to reach "Hannibal Mode"? For those that Haven't seen the video, I'm referring to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTKfUT-RQ . I'm pretty decent on my lifts, but I am absolutely terrible with bodyweight exercises. Is there some sort of routine where the goal is Hannibal Mode?

Messages In This Thread