rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guatemala

Guatemala

Quote: (06-02-2011 02:57 PM)Invictus Wrote:  

"Antigua has probably the cheapest Spanish classes of any country if you want to take classes there."

WRONG. Go to Lago Atitlan... San Pedro. In Antigua, you can get cheap classes, but San Pedro you get 20 hours a week + food (3 meals a day 5/6 days a week) + accommodation for USD150 a month. That's even better than Nicaragua, and Nicaragua is FUCKING cheap (think 2.25 for a whole meal plus agua pura, unbelievable).

Antigua is awesome though. I was there four weeks, I took 5-6 hours of Spanish a day, and loved it. But it was pricier than Atitlan. next time I will stay in Atitlan, and go early in the summer, when the skies are clear. Atitlan is AMAZING its best with clear skies. Mind-blowing, like going to California for the first time.

"I found guatemalan women to be very friendly and incredibly easy to bang"

True. IF you´re talking about MESTIZOS and MAYANS. Can be nice, but there are HOT upper-class Guatemalan girls, and I mean "feckin" rich people, but they are near impossible to bang (if you have a limited time-frame). If I had 3-4 weeks in the same city, there was one girl Im postive I couldve banged - stupid rich, but damn she was a dear. If only all girls could be that hot and nice at the same time.

In general though, you need tight game like you would in any western city. But as soon as they open up, they are very hospitable.

Guatemala is an even more inequal society than Brazil, I believe. Backpackers girls much hotter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Guatemala

Mixx, as for backpacker girls.

My general impression is that the girls adventurous enough to hit Guate, Nica and ElSal are generally not the hottest, although plenty of wholesome girls get through. Good share of 7s, a few 8s, VERY few 9s - loads of 6s and under. It seems being adventurous doesn´t figure into the hot girl's itinerary. Also.. many of the nicer girls travel with their boyfriends. Even if those guys are betas...

Half the fun of backpacking and traveling is hooking up. When youre backpacking, youre even more disgusting than if youre staying in a hotel. It has to be the wonder, excitement and the constant automatic "venue change" that makes the pussy ripe for plucking.

In addition to this, backpacker girls are cool and down to earth.

Backpacker guys are friendly, but Id say 90% betas or worse. Guys with the big hearts, but no balls. And really, theyre not that good-looking either... many of them are sad.

So along come I, balls swinging, shiteating grin and while by danish standards Im an average dude (I reckon danish guys are rated above average in terms of looks by most girls in the world), in CA I was definitely above average.

So, I did ok. On several ocassions I took the hottest girl in the venue home with me, but that didnt change the fact she almost never was better than a decent 7, MAYBE 7.5.

I put up a post earlier where I had a pic of my blonde conquest in Antigua. That's about as good as it would get.

If you go up to Quintana Roo (AMAZING beaches), the quality shoots through the roof, but then you´re back to your typical Western club scene game, where the best deal is to get to the girls BEFORE you get to the club. In Costa Rica, the girls are hotter too, again for the same reason. But Costa Rica is not as much a "club-scene" as Playa del Carmen. I heard Panama was the shit, and Im sorry I havent been. I reckon Bocas del Toro is probably the best spot in Central america from what I heard, if you want to party with the sub 25 year olds.

Guatemala, Nica, ElSal.. you just show up, eye contact, and then its yours to lose. I hooked up with an Austrian girl (decent 7) in Leon, Nicaragua and she was down for banging. Then a Nicaraguan girl I had unsuccessfully been going after for 2 weeks showed, and I ditched the austrian girl so I could bang Ms Nica. No way I was going to let my Nica flag get away.

2 weeks later I met austrian girl in San Juan del sur. She reprimanded me for ditching her, and I just blamed her for disappearing. Her hostility and doubt of me changed almost immediately as her hamster did my bidding and convinced her it was her own fault she hadnt been sluttier and taken me quicker. From then it took me five minutes to convince her to follow me down to the beach, where I proceeded to fuck her. Forget the fact I got robbed by knife-wielding local boys as I was sticking my dick into her, that kinda killed the mood. Never mind, its the thought that counts, so I figured my flag was captured and i took her home as she raged about losing her purse and all her shit. I put her to bed, returned to the party, and closed the deal with an italian girl (a bare 6, but only because she had put on weight... she would be a solid seven if she was in shape) who had told our mutual friends she liked me. I took her down the promenade, into a closed restaurants open spaced area, into the bathroom, then fucked her there. When we got out, the guard was waiting for us. NICE!

Backpackers girls are 19-26 somethings who want adventure.

Adventure = beautiful scenery, dick, great beaches, dick, cool people, dick, awesome activities, dick, etc. etc.

My favorite spot in my whole trip?

Little Corn Island... PARADISE.

I will be going back pronto just for that... the gem of Nicaragua. I discovered I much prefer divers to surfers, and Little Corn is super chill and small enough that youll meet everyone and at least one of them will be a slutty backpacker girl who is looking for some caribbean romance. Do not expect fake tits, or super "fly" girls. Expect girls with dirt between their nails and a lust for adventure.

The other stuff is up by Playa and Cancun.

Costa Rica is a decent half-way deal. Hotter than the rest of CA, but still semi-adventurous and youthful.

my bad, I meant Guatemala, obviously Antigua isn't a country. Were the schools any good and what was ur spanish level? I've considered going there but some schools aren't used to teaching mid or upper level spanish. I would think as many schools as they have there that the quality would be pretty good. Great post, any specifics and San Juan del Sur?? possible new thread don't want to take this away from Guatemala.

Messages In This Thread