rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothenburg, Sweden Data Sheet

Gothenburg, Sweden Data Sheet

Quote: (06-01-2011 10:33 AM)Bronze Wrote:  

- Why is it illegal in Swe just to hand over some bills to a hot blonde and fuck her? I mean, there's nothing immoral about that. My father did it, I do it, and hopefully my son will do it one day in the future. And I don't feel ashamed of that.

Am I supposed to defend prostitution being illegal? Take it up with the rest of the western world.

Quote:Quote:

- Do the things that happened to Mr. Julian Assange occur regularly in your country? Is there "rule of law" in Swe or is it rather a police state where a feminist attorney and a feminist judge in direct cooperation can do whatever they want?

This forum is not the right one for pseudo-political discussions. Tried Google?

Quote:Quote:

- Do attractive men get sexually harassed by super-confident drunk fatties in clubs or so like it happened to me in other parts of Europe?

And if this happened to anyone in San Fransisco I guess it must be a rule for all of the North America as well?

Seriously, how is any of this relevant? Given that you've already been warned about trolling you're not exactly doing yourself any favours.

Messages In This Thread