rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I go to University?

Should I go to University?

If you have the potential to start a money earning business, doing a uni degree would simply be a distraction/fallback option.

If you have the resources and already have a workable business idea that you can be passionate about, focus on that.

Ideally, get a location independent business running or something that would be hard to co-ordinate with your sports career.

Meanwhile, gradually take some cheap online courses that you are sure will transfer to your dad's university and some other places you might consider attending. Then, if you decide three, four or six years down the road that a university degree is something you need, you won't be staring four years of full-time school in the face.

Just take some general online courses, the sort that would take care of core/breadth requirements and shoot towards building a transfer ready transcript of about 1.5 years of college education.

That would leave only 2.5 years of full-time study, which isn't a terribly long and could be very reasonably done in 4 years on a part-time basis if you have other commitments at that point.

Don't study business as a major. Unless you do accounting, business courses won't teach you anything you couldn't easily learn from a book. Even MBA programs don't want undergrad business majors. Do economics instead, if you want a business education. Chose majors based on what is going to give you unique skills that will compliment your natural abilities/giftedness well.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread