rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Varadero Cuba - May 20-27,2011 Data Sheet

Varadero Cuba - May 20-27,2011 Data Sheet

Quote: (05-30-2011 02:55 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Did you find it ok to talk with locals in Varadero? I heard that in Cuba women are not allowed to talk to tourists. Do you think is possible to day game cuban women as just like anywhere else?

You can talk with anybody. You won't get in trouble, just the women may be harrassed by their secret police... This is done to curb potential prostitution etc. Definitly you can game them during the day, as it sure beats the nightclub with the sausage fest and loud music. There are tonnes of them on the street, as all wait for the bus, or are walking.

Quote: (05-30-2011 04:21 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Take note! If you have a cuban stamp in your passport, be prepared that you might get hassled by immigration when entering the USA. This happened to a colleague of mine. Fortunately he was visiting the US on a government contract at the time which cleared him, had he just been a tourist though I'm not so sure he'd get let off that easy.

They don't stamp passports in immigration. They never stamped mine and I was there 3 times.

Quote: (05-30-2011 09:17 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2011 11:34 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

hands down the friendliest women are the ones from Montreal Quebec.

I understand going to Cuba to have a good time at the beach, but if you wanted to bang Canadian girls isn't it easier, closer, and cheaper just to go to Canada?
As for Russians, there are way better places in the world to meet russian girls on vacation (like Turkey).

K-Man----- Of course it is cheaper to go to Quebec and bang them. Same deal for Russians. However, if they are there for the picking, why not pick them if nothing else is available. Right? I did not go to Cuba to meet russians or quebecers. I'm just giving a current data sheet of what the lay of the land is there.

Quote: (05-30-2011 10:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2011 11:34 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

hands down the friendliest women are the ones from Montreal Quebec.

Man, I cannot wait to get to Montreal this summer!

What did you find so special about the French-Canadian chics that made you write this? Got some examples? Bang one?

MiXX

Mixx, in Varadero as on vacation where many people go to, for example a cancun. You will run into tourists from all over the world. In Varadero, the majority of tourists in this age bracket happen to be from Toronto area and Montreal area at the time I went as well, in my previous trips. I don't know what it is, but they gave you interest when talking with them. Yes, exceptions do exist for every case, but I spoke with the men from Quebec, and they were friendly too. They all told me how the French Canadian women are wild back home and on vacation they like to party and drink with you. For example, I went solo. I met some dudes from Quebec who somehow joined groups with the gals. Everytime I saw these gals they would yell my name out and chit chat. On the other hand, I did not get the same vibe from chicks from Ontario who happened to be uglier IMHO. I did not bang one, however, you will definitly be indoctrinated into their social circles real fast.

Quote: (05-30-2011 12:23 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2011 11:56 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

Does it really matter though? Surely if you have an interest in fucking Canadian or Russian girls it doesn't matter which country you fucked them in.

It doesnt. But the issue is if you are in X country you need to be trying to fuck the grls from X country. Not some Canadian tourist chick you can get back home......

Although at the end of the night, I wouldnt turn down a non local! [Image: banana.gif]

Gringo I agree with you. Dash, you are right as well but wheeling in a local chick from varadero isn't as easy as you may think. Remember, women have been put in jail for suspicion of prostitution for just talking with a tourist. So, if you want to bang locals, best idea is to stay anywhere else but varadero.

Folks, I wanted to give an up to date data sheet for you to see the lay of the land. Somehow it went off on a tangent of why shold I bang tourist chicks. C'mon. Fact: You will definitly not see those American chicks that you see in Cancun or Acapulco on spring break here. So, I am giving a factual statement of what you should expect to see there. So all of you can hit the ground running. Varadero is not the place to bang locals. Outside is better I have been told, but I haven't been long enough to give much detail other than what I said.

Dash, as for the lay report----- will have to say it wasn't a festival in that sense for me. But meeting some locals and getting into their social circles may help the situation for next time.

Guys on a note, varadero is a cheap place to holiday as I paid $633 taxes included for a 7 day stay all inclusive 4 star resort. It's safe, beautiful beaches and have the option of hanging with locals or tourists. It's up to you.

Messages In This Thread