rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Shit Bothers Me

This Shit Bothers Me

Years ago I got out of a 4 year LTR, and not long after called up one of my old fuck buddies. She was eager to hang out, and we banged almost immediately. After we finished, she answered a phone call, I didn't pay much attention to it, but it was obvious it was some guy, and as she was wiping my cum off of her, she ended the call with "I love you." I wasn't too shocked, knowing this particular girl, but you love him so much that you've got a naked guy in your bed, and his jizz all over your chest! WTF?!

Fast-forward a bit to when I was actually into game, I had banged this one a couple times, cumming inside her every time, and after one session, she decides she should let me know she's seeing someone else. Not necessarily intimately, she went on, but they'd been in a relationship for some time. Again... wow, although it didn't stop us from banging again several more times over the next month or so.

There was another girl I was seeing at the same time as the one above, lather, rinse, repeat, although at least this one had the class to tell me about her boyfriend after the first time we banged. Yes, we banged again several more times regardless. After that one, I just figured most girls are a lot sluttier than I ever imagined, and they really don't care about their boyfriends.

I know there's been more since, but I don't probe for this information, and personally I'd just assume they kept it to themselves.

Messages In This Thread