rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Friends who disappear after getting a GF

Men that do this, do it because the GF sees you as clear and present danger to her relationship with her new man. You see, women do not want anyone with more authority/power or even influence on her man than she does. By you being present, you take away power and control, which she will not go for. Therefore, the only thing left is for your friend to compromise time with his bro, so that he can spend time with his new girl.

BostonBMW said it best. Go cold turkey, move on with your life. If he ever calls to hang out (usually when his girls is not around), then you maybe have time MAYBE...or maybe you don't. Most of the time you wont...just like he did not.

Growing up, I had a best friend in NYC who hung with me trhough good and bad times....and we gamed women through rain, hail, or snow. I saw him go through many relationships with women, and he never put me aside.....that is until he got married at 32 years of age (he is my age), and I even went to his wedding. That was the last I ever heard from him....he even changed his number, and never gave it to me. Fuck him....his loss.

Not sure if it's because the bride found out I slept with one of her bridesmaids on her wedding night......I'm pretty sure she found out, and labeled me a threat to her marriage.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread