rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

I'm Bored of Thai Girls

Yes the non-nerdy ones who have studied abroad do much better. My main wing has fucked a new girl literally almost every night he goes out. He's probably fucked 20 girls in 3 months and thats with going out only on the weekends and a occasional Wednesday. And with asian 6's and 7's. He will date 8's.

Another Taiwanese bud of mine would not get any pussy in the states yet gets laid with quite a few 6's.

I've yet to meet a white guy who is destroying it Taiwan. Some cool cats who do pull but mostly 4's and 5's. But they have a different taste so to them probably 6's and 7's.

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:22 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2013 01:00 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Are your posts just going to consist of endlessly repeating that Asian guys get better tail in Asia? And go on about where you personally have better odds? Because this isn't exactly groundbreaking news nor does it help the majority of the guys in this forum.

Asian men do better in asia than white guys?

Actually this is groundbreaking news for me. Please explain.

Messages In This Thread