rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Honestly, there are two types of Taiwanese girls.

Girls who date exclusively Taiwanese / Abroad Chinese and Girls who exclusively date white guys.

Really though, the pool who dates white guys is around 25% of girls at the club, I see the same asian girls with different guys at different clubs. Especially this one chubster, always hooking up with a different white guy everytime I see her. Use protection fellas.

The good news is that those girls are definitely looking to fuck a white guy, so can be found in the dance floor waiting to be picked up.

There is definitely a huge surge of xenophobia. Taiwanese media (who have really nothing to report since there are no mass murders or anything of the sort here) like to project the image of a "horny foreigner".

You won't notice it all though, especially if you don't speak mandarin. Most Taiwanese guys are pretty much weaklings who just love to annoy you by cockblocking. Sometimes you see these 5'5 guys try and box you out with their skinny frame. Quite effective since you would have to literally push orbiters out of the way to talk to the girls.

But I've noticed a very, very racist attitude towards people with darker skins. This includes aboriginals, and even ordinary Taiwanese. Especially in Taipei. Most of the local guys want that white pasty girl, and would rather fuck a chubster / meh face girl then a hot tanned girl.

Unfortunately, same for dark guys. I've yet to see one good looking asian girl with a black guy or indian, and I've gone out quite a lot. You'll see gangs of Taiwanese use the n word quite a bit. Quite ironic.

My recommendation would be to skip Taiwan, unless your skin color is more of the light variant. Save you hassle of dealing with the weird social customs of Taiwan.

Quote: (12-23-2013 02:07 PM)neelsingh_27 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 02:04 PM)TaipeiHighLife Wrote:  

I realized this datasheet is geared toward foreigners, but as a American Born Chinese (ABC), this thread is pretty accurate. However, with two new clubs opening up right under Myst @ ATT I think the entire dynamics may change. Will observe for a couple more months and report.

Bottom line though, if you are asian and speak decent enough mandarin, these girls are at your fingertips. I guess you can just put type A girls as Taiwanese gold diggers. Not even worth the effort. Too many pussy local guys who are willing to shower them with money and go shopping. Type B girls are definately plenty of them in Taipei. Honestly, Europe has a lot more "Hot" girls but Taipei has much more cute girls.

And you should get laid at least once every 1-2 weeks if you have decent game with cute girls. The hot ones take way too much work. Still, the action I am getting is much better then the states. (But I primarily banged white girls).

Hey, that's very interesting. I am moving to Singapore and Taipei is high on my list of places to check out (this thread def helps). How about for non-white foreigners (I am Afghan) -- still "easy"?

Messages In This Thread