rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bieb gets in on fat shaming

The Bieb gets in on fat shaming

Words women should stop using because they lack the capacity to accurately judge them: 'beautiful'; 'gorgeous'; 'fabulous'; and 'amazing'.

Article

More in-depth version of the article. Note it's all on the say so of Helen Robinett, co-incidentally using the incident as shameless self-promotion for her job of filling low value women with false self-esteem about their sexual market value.

Two things I immediately thought:

1) Did it even happen, or was it just a way for her to get attention via a hot trend? She teaches people about 'their brand'. How convenient that she's added to her brand value out of this.

2) I bet Helen Robinett is a short-haired, post-wall, post-beta-marriage dog who thinks she's 'fabulous'.

Found her twitter: "Image Professional, Sole Parent, Board Director, Animal Lover, Social Justice Advocate shaking things up & leaving the world in better shape".

[Image: 2010_Winter_346.jpg]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I found one lady thanking her for her advice:

Quote:Quote:

Since I have a weight problem, I have a tendency to want to cover up as much as possible. Your suggestions about the fact that showing more skin has a tendency to make one look younger and thinner was helpful and has caused me to be freerer in making my clothing choices.

The chick in question is a dead ringer for something out of Gary Laron's 'Far Side' comics.

Messages In This Thread