rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watch Caillou to learn a new language

Watch Caillou to learn a new language

I have started watching Caillou (a cartoon) to learn french, it is a great way to learn a new language because it works on the basics with simple words and stories. It's also very educational for kids. Imagine learning a new language as an adult as if you were a kid.

They have caillou in several languages (french, english, portuguese spanish, etc). I don't even find it boring so it's one of these cartoons that is actually funny to watch (although I watched better cartoons in my days as a kid, Im not a cartoon person by the way).

Even if you are busy with your work online or whatever, or you are still below intermediate level in the language you are learning, get the habit of listening to that language by playing this cartoon, hit play and do whatever other tasks you are doing online. Just listening to it, is a great way to develop that particular language you are learning.

Search on youtube for other videos in other languages. Youtube has many episodes for every language.

Messages In This Thread