rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gross american female habits

Gross american female habits

Quote: (05-22-2011 03:47 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-22-2011 07:10 AM)Sammy Wrote:  

In case no one had seen this article from the link round up on IMF, talks about a lot of the stuff mentioned. I particularly liked the real definition of "cougar":

http://takimag.com/article/the_12_step_p...nity/print
Wtf at the poop step. Has anyone met a girl who can't wipe her ass right?

I'd hate to admit it, but I have. The discovery came under the most unfortunate circumstances, too. I had her ass near my face, when I suddenly looked up and discovered a pencil-eraser-sized brown spot lodged firmly in her crack. I had to dig deep not to retch, though I'm pretty sure my chub suffered an appreciable amount. Like the trooper that I am, though, I flipped her-ass over and finished the job like a champ. I washed my sheets as soon as she left and we had "a talk" later.

This girl, though surprisingly cute, was stank in a variety of other ways. She emitted a stiff, lemony B.O. half the time (which she would impart on my clothes) and she sported one of the smelliest vaginas I've ever had the misfortune of transacting with. I attributed this to some sort of elevated testosterone levels, which also made her one of the horniest little things I've encountered.

(That was a good article, by the way.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread