rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feedback for community inspired app!

Feedback for community inspired app!

Hi guys. Long time lurker here. I'm sorry that my first post here is about an app, but it was this forum (among others) was what inspired me to create the app in the first place, so I felt it was appropriate. I also really value the knowledge and opinions of this forum and want to gather some feedback at this critical stage of the app.

As a guy who talks to a lot of girls on a daily basis, I always wanted to use my time more efficiently. While the process of getting to know a girl is part of the enjoyment, there are only so many hours in a day. I wanted to find a way to optimize the process of picking which girls to invest your time into by gathering all our collective experience as men into 1 app.

So I got together with some college friends and created Chicklopedia, a guys-only app where you can anonymously review and view reviews of girls you know: basically crowd-sourcing knowledge on women. You can rate women on a number of categories, from personality to commitment to their performance in bed. The app also allows you to leave reviews in the form of hashtags, nothing too explicit can be allowed for legal (and moral) reasons but as long as it's light-hearted and not offensive we'll leave it up. Here's what the interface will look like:

[Image: ZuzMxdd.png]

(The "Appearance" "Personality" and "Kinkiness" categories are all composed of 5 separate factors. E.g. personality is made up of "intelligence", "humour", "commitment" etc. You can also click on the hashtags to see the full list of hashtags people have given her (the hashtags shown there are the most upvoted ones by the users)

We're all students and we initially created it for ourselves. We definitely weren't expecting such an overwhelming response. We've received a lot of interested messages and gotten a lot of press, so the pressure's on to make sure the app works well and satisfies people's expectations. For this reason, I really want to gather as much feedback as possible from people on what you think of the app, what you'd like in it, what you wouldn't like in it and just any general comments you might have.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, and thanks very much in advance for any feedback you might have.

Messages In This Thread