rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arobin's ColombianCupid adventures in Medellin

Arobin's ColombianCupid adventures in Medellin

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Quote: (05-20-2011 10:10 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

-What's with the girls on ColombianCupid who ask for my cell # or MSN without giving me theirs? I never hear from them.

You answered your own question. On to the next chick in that case.

Yeah, but that's weird. If they're not going to call, why do they ask for my number at all? (god, that sounded girly) I mean they respond just to say, "Quiero hablar con voz. Que es tu numero de celular?" And then nothing.

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:12 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

As for your date. As far as I can tell you did not even try to escalate.

Ah, I forgot to mention. I did kino escalate, but I probably could have done more. I would put my hand on her leg while we talked, moving up to around thigh. I held her hand to feign interest in a ring she was wearing. And after we left, I had my arm around her as we walked.

I'm finding kino escalation different in Colombia from my brief time here. They just don't seem to have any reaction at all to kino. I've put my hand on the girls thigh while talking to her within 5 mins of meeting her and it's almost like she doesn't notice it.

Quote: (05-19-2011 06:32 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

CC is a surefire bet.

Quote: (05-20-2011 11:12 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

CC is a waste of time IMO

Haha, I've read through the archives and I find a bunch of threads with MiXX saying that CC is a pussyfest and Lumiere saying it's a huge waste of time because it's flooded with horny gringos. I'll see how it goes for the month. I'm treating it as supplemental to cold approaching, which I still find more interesting.

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here? My usual plan in the US would be to keep a light texting dialog to keep her warmed up then invite her for a D3 in a few days, but from what I've read, texting is a no-go here. My tentative plan is no contact until Monday/Tuesday and then invite her that afternoon to meet me for drinks the same night in Poblado. Hopefully I'll have an apartment by then and I can bounce her there after.

Messages In This Thread