rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cayman Islands - Any Information?

Cayman Islands - Any Information?

I was wondering if anyone has some information on the Cayman Islands.

I got offered a job there, which is pretty neat in terms of the work itself, and the pay as well. But I am just a bit concerned after doing some research whether it would actually be a good move.

The place is pretty small for one, so that is a big minus. And also I am not entirely sure how good the social/nightlife is considering it is rather small and from the looks of it a popular destination for retirement.

The good thing is that it is close to a bunch of places in the US, as well as South America and the other islands in the Caribbean (DR, PR) so would probably allow for lot more travel opportunities in the area.

Anyway I would appreciate if anyone has some data on the place, even if it is only during short term visits etc or stuff you've heard from others.

I am mostly interested in any thoughts or information on:

1. Social/Night Life
2. Women (Local & Tourists)
3. Travel
4. Anything else you have ...

Thanks in advance!

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Messages In This Thread