rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Nice thread. No alcohol for 1 year is a tough challenge. High respect to all who follow through with this.

I've never had a "problem" as such but too much alcohol does spoil my gym gains and work performance. No doubt about it. When I look back, there have been a few periods when I wasn't drinking for a few weeks and felt great.

A question for you guys that don't drink:

How do you run dates without any alcohol? To be honest, I can't imagine a first date without at least a glass of wine or two. It's an integral part of my seducing a girl and making us both relaxed. I tend to take them to a few bars nearby before banging them at my place. Without any alcohol, they tend to keep their legs shut. What is your way of dealing with this?

I'm actually at the point where I can club or go to bars and just drink red bull or green tea. I am fine with gaming sober. Actually I tend to get better results. It's just the dates and work events where I'd have trouble with avoiding at least a drink or two.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread