rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy are open relationships in Poland?

How easy are open relationships in Poland?

I don't buy that 'masterclass in local game' thing at all. It's not 'local game' or '[country] thing' that when you come across in a certain nonjudgemental way that girls feel sexually at ease around you. Girls are girls. If they label you the right way they will treat you accordingly. I'm not saying that it will last forever cause with time [again, universally] girls develop feelings and get jealous. But you definitely can string them along for some time and provide adventurous little world.

I'm quite baffled reading "foreigner can never reach this level" comment. From my experience it's waaay EASIER as a foreigner cause you have that benefit of different cultural background tattooed to you by default. So you can bullshit so much and get away with it by blaming everything on your origin/culture it's not even funny. Perfect reframe. It's as simple as saying that "that's how we are where I'm from". When they get sceptic you play surprised and bust on them hard that they just rely on stereotypes and they've never really seen/tasted real [your country]. Plus, there are some language barriers which makes the communication bit skewed which only gives more excuses to do unexpected things. When I played being foregner a couple of times I felt this weird 'permission' to do weird/funny/unexpected/edgy things [that I would feel weird as a local dude] with no qualms about the reactions.

The whole gist of my post was to be seen as that guy who girls can fool around with, who is not serious at all, who accepts girls as they are, who's super fucking fun to hang out with, who's expects nothing, etc. It takes some effort to come across that way and make girls comfortable with you.

Watch this. Take what's relevant, ignore the rest:

PS. I've seen lots of PL girls kissing each other at parties and on pictures on clubs' websites.

Messages In This Thread