rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ClickBank

ClickBank

I've made money off of Clickbank back in 2009 but it was a lot of effort for very little reward.

My personal opinion on affiliate marketing is that the guys who sell the programs to be an affiliate marketer are the guys who are making the most money out of it.

I made about $800 in 3 months after about 1 week of slog and leaving the articles to do what they did. Then, as I was using ezine and squidoo, the articles got deleted automatically after a matter of time and I couldn't be bothered writing more.

You have to target keywords as an affiliate that you know many big companies or websites aren't using and get in through the back door that way. It was good SEO experience for me which is helping me now but it's chump change I think. As Vincent said, things have changed in google so I don't know how things are for affiliates these days.

If you have a website, why not stick some adverts on there as already suggested? Get some PPC links too.

The serious money for Clickbank has been and gone as an affiliate, I think. I could be entirely wrong though as it's been nearly 5 years since I was doing it.

Messages In This Thread