rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Braces after 18

Braces after 18

I got braces at 20. I hated the way it looked at first, but I got used to it. People just gave me the default "oh you got braces! I think I need some too" reaction, but other than that and asking me how much they cost, no one really said anything. I didn't smile a whole lot, but it didn't have much of an affect on my social life. I still had fun, and got laid. Some of my hottest lays even came during that time.

You get them, go on once a month for adjusting (which hurts like a bitch at first), and before you know it, they're off and you're rocking a clear retainer for a little bit.

I had the braces for 34 months, then for the first year after, I had to wear retainers at all times except for when I ate (of course I took them out when I was hanging out, but for no longer than 4-6 hours). Now I only wear them when I sleep.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Messages In This Thread