rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Quote: (05-13-2011 09:42 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2011 08:52 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

A little more about me:
-traveled to over 10 countries, love travel
-located in Los Angeles
-artist (actor, musician, photographer, etc)
-educator (elementary school)
-I like cooking my own food, U.S. women can't cook for shit anymore, and cheaper than eating out.
-Filipino (but I consider myself more of a "world-citizen" that's another conversation)

Man,looks like you have quite a portfolio/skills to impress women...I mean you live in LA,photographer,traveled to many countries..thats a very powerful arsenal right there.Gotta learn how to use it to bang more....

Hey GM,
Believe me, I've attempted to parlay those into bangs while pursuing/participating in those things. I did meet women and got some action (eg. finger bangs,hj's,makeouts,etc) but no full-on bangs. It's hard to pinpoint a single cause because there's multiple, but I would say most of the time... it's lack of skill and knowledge to handle bang resistance / logistics. Plus, if you live in LA I don't think being an artist makes you stand out but it is a great conversation starter / topic. Look forward to brainstorming bangs here [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread