rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

My method for dealing with it:

Quote:Soma Wrote:

I've never been asked anywhere before, but to be safe instead of paying for an actual ticket I always print out something that looks in every way like a real ticket but isn't. For example, if you book a flight on Singapore Airlines from the website you'll get to a point before you have to pay where you can email the itinerary to yourself. When you get the email it looks pretty much like a real ticket, you just haven't paid for it yet. Print that out and no border official could know the difference.

Actually, earlier this year when I flew to Bangkok the airline check-in asked me for proof of onward travel, which I wasn't expecting since I'd never been asked before for Thailand. I told them I would be taking the train to Singapore but the ticket had to purchased in Thailand, and they seemed fine with that.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread