rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Another thread on Manila and the Philippines? WTF! Enough already.

I hear you...

Hopefully this thread will have its own unique twist to it.

I arrived in Manila over a week ago and have just leased a condo for the next 6 months. This thread will be about my experience living in Manila. I am sure many of you guys will be visiting over the next 6 months so please chime in and add your thoughts and advice.

What you should know about me so you can understand my perspective on what I write here.

The basics...

In my 30's
American
White
Work as a consultant online about 20-30 hours a week. Don't ask specifics.
Budget around $3,000 USD
Years of experience living and traveling around SE Asia.

Legendary threads on the Philippines started by Fisto, TravelHardCore, 20Nation, scotian and others already exist so by all means make sure you do a search and check those out.

Hopefully I will be able to give you guys lots of insights into what life is like when actually living here and not just passing through. I will do my best to answer any questions I think I have enough knowledge about to give a solid answer too.

For those visiting Manila send me a private message or find the thread in the meet up section on Manila.

Let the adventure begin...

Messages In This Thread