rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are most of you single?

Why are most of you single?

Quote: (09-30-2013 08:23 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

I have never had a girlfriend and I'm 31. Not sure why - just something that never appealed to me. In the same way I never wanted to have a dog and so on...

Still - if I had to break it down it would be this. I hate compromising. I don't mind doing somebody else's shit when I am at work. But I zealously guard the rest of my life. I hate the idea of losing my freedom. Even for a single day.

Also - my biggest hobby is reading books. So - again - there is very little in my interests and hobbies which would be improved by having a chick nagging me to put down my book and go pick out some curtains at Ikea.

I think I am very much an outlier. Indeed - I don't understand relationships. I mean - sex with the same chick gets a bit boring after awhile. And personality wise - I have met fifty guys who are cooler and more interesting than the most interesting chick I have met. So - if wanting to hang out with a cool person was a big factor for me - it would be more logical to be gay (which would never happen).

Still - I remember as a kid being really annoyed by love stories in films. It just seemed to slow up an otherwise exciting film. So - I may be an outlier of some kind. I think I have a genetic quirk (which I definitely see in my dad) which makes me uninterested in relationships with girls.

I don't know your situation, but I wonder whether you're banging any girl currently. From what I bolded above, you sound like you're not straight at all. Sorry if I come across as rude but I just tell it like it is.

Messages In This Thread