rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you have a game "mode"?

Do you have a game "mode"?

I have the opposite problem: i have a hard time consciously turning it off. It just flows like an automatic reflex. take today for example, i went to see somebody at the hospital.....I sat down in the waiting area next to some decent looking broad(6.7) ... later we started talking... midway, she told me about her graves disease.... how it was randomly detected because her sister was play-choking her... I, with a mischievous grin, segues the conversation in another direction... "play-choking, hey? is that something you.... like doing? {with my patented, disarming smile} ... hey, some people like it ... you know..... nothing wrong with mixing it up.... a little fun and play never hurts anybody...hehehehe "

My brain is wired for these kinds of flirty sexualization....with my delivery and tonality... she just buckled over and tell me to "stoooop!" in that girlish-childish mock protestation tone, while play-hitting me. .....

Before i left, she volunteered her phone number. i didnt even ask for it.

it doesnt matter if it is hospital. supermarkets. the tube/subway. mail center/post office. name it. it just flows.

Since the question that WIA is asking is switching game on and off. I will answer with how and where i have that problem. For me, it is the office/workplace. Personally, i have a hard time switching it off at the office/workplace setting. It requires actual effort to not flirt. Yes, i have had unpleasant experience with H.R department --and i have had to learn some hard lessons: the person that have gotten me into problem with H.R are the white knights.(not the flirty ladies, but their white knights). Especially, when they are in the position of authority. Some white kights had privately asked these ladies "is nemencine sexually harassing you?...you dont have to hide anything...feel free...i can help you deal with him... because as a superior, i don't want any of my workers feeling uncomfortable at work."

I know this how? because these ladies later reported these private conversations(between white knights and them) to me. I have been written up by a white knighting boss on behalf of a female co-worker...and this female co-worker went to the white knighting boss to tell him that he shouldnt do that. point blank. she then pointedly invite me to a party with her friends. all this in front of everybody and the white knighting boss. All this despite the white-knighting boss making "his seat" the one directly opposite this female.... he will sit there, work there, and laugh at all her jokes...every bloody day telling her how great her outfit looks...etc. You know what she told him? Out of all the men here, nemencine is the one she likes the most. The strange thing to them, is that i am the person that playfully teased her the most. i like calling her gypsy. hehehehe.

Other white knights will simply take the initiative and report me on behalf of the ladies(without her knowledge or consent) their rationale is that "they are simply been aggressively pro-active in preventing major, potential sexual harassment lawsuits against the company before it rears it head. as a good employee, it is their duty to see that things run smoothly." claiming that "when they sees something wrong, they takes action, they do not need to wait for things to go from bad to worse.."

Given the headache with H.R that i have experienced, I have no pity for the so-called white knighting beta males. may they suffer in hell everlasting.

As such, i have to create a split personality. a sexual game mode that is on/off for the workplace.

The sad truth is that most sexual harassment in the workplace are done by women. Funny, how we have presentations about the number of reported sexual harassment this quarter and that quarter... and how, oddly, men are grossly overrepresented in those reports.....

I have to go the extra mile with shutting myself down, because on one hand are the flirty ladies.... and the other hand, the white knights who should roast in the 7th depth of hell.

Speaking of flirty ladies, the worst offenders in an office setting from my experience are the married women. They will blatantly, gratuitously, and openly flirt with you.

Let me count the ways...

I have been groped.
I have received lap-dances.
I have had my arse grabbed.
I have been called "work husband/work lover/work boyfriend".

I remember one time, i was reacting negatively to a sprayed antiseptic spray, and a Dominicano asked me "nemencine, if you lose consciousness, between myself and natasha, who do you want to give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?".

I can be walking along in the office corridors, heading to the laboratory...out of nowhere, a female co-workers will simply walked over and hold my hands like we are lovers......

Of course, there is the leaning over my cubicle, revealing right to my face a sumptuous amount of freckled boobs in a low-cut top, brazenly presenting those tits right into my face. ..

I have been told detailed sexual fantasies about what they imagined my dick looks like, girth and length....

I have been told "i want you to know you can do whatever you want to my body...."

Some have expressed voyeuristic remarks like how they want to see me "make love to another woman"....

i have been asked "which one of us do you want to make love to"....

Hell, i have had some of them cook for me on a semi-regular basis.

I can go on. Women are the worst sexual harassment offenders in the workplace, bar none... and the jealous white knights will fuck your shite up. period.

IT IS EXTRA-ORDINARY DIFFICULT TO NOT FLIRT BACK. The unfortunate thing is that the white knights will take you to the H.R. department if you are not careful. I have seen it with my own eyes. It has happened to me.

Having problem turning game on? That is not the problem. The problem is consciously turning it off.... especially, at the workplace.

I hope that answers your question, WIA, about when and where i have problem turning game on/off.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread