rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A lie will always defeat the truth

A lie will always defeat the truth

Lost a regular tonight. A really great regular, type of girl I would think about all day when I knew she coming over.

We were in bed, fully clothed but making out. She asked me if she was the only girl I was seeing. She even said it wouldn't be a deal breaker. So fueled by lust and alcohol and a perceived higher level of trust and intimacy, I told her the (quasi) truth, that I had slept with another girl only once since began seeing her. I even told her it was a girl I was seeing when her and I first hooked up, and I cut off her immediately after that.

She immediately lept up, put her boots on, and stormed out my place, slamming my door in the process.

Had I lied to her, which I would have done 99% percent of the time, I would be up to the hilt in that fine pussy of hers. But now, because I was dumb enough to tell the truth, I'm stuck with dick in hand and -1 from the rotation.

Tell them what they want to hear.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread