rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

A serious breaking news just hit the wires today about Obamacare which will impact healthcare stocks..
choice quote "....Department of Health and Human Services ruled yesterday that hospitals will be able to subsidize the premiums of health insurance plans purchased on Obamacare exchanges. WHAT'S NEW: The Department of Health and Human Services yesterday revealed that it does not consider insurance sold on Obamacare exchanges to be federal healthcare programs, AHA News reported. As a result, hospitals or health systems will be able to subsidize the premiums of health insurance bought on the exchanges, the website quoted the department as saying...."

This is bullish for healthcare stocks.

In fact, all my healthcare stocks are currently flying! [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

My CYH...the most sluggish of my position that i 2nd entry at $42.00 seems to have found renewed vigour... partly because of the news, partly because of the earning conference call at 11am EST today.

BEFORE:
Quote: (10-16-2013 09:28 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

....Anyways, i was hoping to add more to CYH at $42...i havent got the chance yet.
[Image: attachment.jpg14837]

THEN THIS UPDATE a couple of days ago.....:

Quote: (10-28-2013 05:33 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

.... The stock CYH has given me a 2nd entry at $42.00...but it is being a bit sluggish...we will see how it goes. ....

Now?

It smacked $46 completely returning 100% on my $3 per share risk entry at $42.00. I have moved the stock to breakeven and set 1st price target to $49.00... hopefully, it gets there... once again, the chart tells the tale:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread