rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

Quote: (10-26-2013 08:14 AM)muc Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2013 08:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I see that you've deleted that ridiculous call for witch hunt against 2Wycked (guess he's in season now, like GManifesto was before) and was glad that you came to your senses, but instead you chose to go on and created a whole witch hunting thread. I thoroughly disagree with the idea proposed, the reasons for which are:

A) Reputation of a poster and how much he is valued and respected consists of far more than just his level of game
B) "Prove that you can pick up a girl while I'm watching" is a very common insult used by game denialists and feminists that is of course absurd because of how random game can be. We shouldn't follow in their foot steps.
C) A person could demonstrably be a basement dweller with absolutely no game whatsoever and still provide good opinions/advice and entertaining posts (and vice versa).

If we were in some kind of a game bootcamp where our lives depend on picking up as many women as possible, this would be reasonable. But we're at a forum. No matter the topic, a forum will always remain a place for sharing knowledge. As long as the knowledge is verifiable and of high value, who cares who is behind it?

Yeah, true, I was a bit disappointed with some of the stuff here lately, and it was posted out of frustration. Perhaps it's just not the place for me anymore and that's that.

And I fully agree that the ability to pick up women is not the most important thing in the world and theoretical knowledge is often valuable even if not backed with practical knowledge.

But from my point of view, a lot of the advice here is harmful to the goal of being a better person, a better man, a better player, because it is given by people who are too inexperienced (sometimes because they are too young).

More and more I come here and I see homophobia, obsession with feminists, mindless advocating of social darwinism, generalisations, many generalisations, .. and just lots of negativity which seems to stem from frustration. This can't be productive.

That's why I wrote: Reward experienced players. People who know what they are talking about.

But, perhaps I should just move on, so please go ahead and delete this thread.
Maybe your time here is coming to an end. It's alright too, I've moved on from other forums in the past and I most likely will move on from this one in time as well.

Regardless, the majority of us make these generalizations because they appear in our lives daily. We smell the stench that no one else smells and it is a great placed to be around others who feel similarly.

For a long time, I was alone and didn't like the fact that I was seeing this train wreck unfold. The general debasement of our culture and population will come to bite the progressives in the ass when another culture or group out breeds them (practicing Muslims or Hispanics).

Secondly, the advice on this forum is gold and bar none is the answer to solving our problems, staying healthy, and avoiding the machine that wants to make you a slave to someone else.

Are you feeling a return to the blue pill?

Messages In This Thread