rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Game Sucks

My Game Sucks

Quote: (10-23-2013 03:31 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I also think that as you get better at game, you learn to know what you dont know.

A newbie can go out and get three numbers in a night and think he is a boss.

A vet can get three numbers in a night, and barring any extreme comfort/attraction know two will probably not respond and its a toss up if the other one will flake.

As I've gotten better I have realized that my younger player self would have tried to give advice to my older player self. My younger player self was cocky and thought he knew everything. My older player self is modest and knows there is so much more out there to learn. My older player self gets laid a lot more than my younger player self.
The first post and this one is spot on. To be honest, most of our generous years with girls (well my friends definitely) was when we were younger. Not because we was good, its just because we worked the numbers. And to be honest, I think nowadays we've gotten lazy, almost as if we think we are "too good" to do the rounds, and in which case, the numbers go down.

I think it's a wake up call for many. The truth is it's all law of averages. Which is why while we speak the most random guys are scooping hot chicks worldwide. Getting over the fear of rejection is the number one thing i've realised.

When I was 16, me and my friends literally just went out to shopping centres and done old fashioned day game - walked around....and around [that girl looks hot, grab her number and/or go to a nearby friends house with them] then go back, walk around......walk around.

And we done this from 11am-7pm. Every.single.weekend.

Messages In This Thread