rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grass is greener? I don't know...

Grass is greener? I don't know...

"'Personally, I think I think I just realized that if you can’t find happiness where you are, you won’t find it somewhere else"'

Totally disagree. Actually I believe location tends to be one of the key factors that influences my overall happiness. My happiness varies according to my location. I feel happier when I am travelling than when I am home, I bet many travelers on here feel the same way. If i travel to a new location and I don't like it, I am quick to leave it. I am not going to create a false mindset that makes me believe that I can be happy in any part of the world because it's not true.

You seem to value more money than life experiences or happiness. Yeah some of us could be making more money instead of travelling to exotic locations..but making money till when? Make a lot of money for what? To impress others? To have more women in 15 or 20 years? My present reality is too good to trade it with 15 years from now, thanks.

Messages In This Thread