rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nigella Lawson says that feminism is to blame for women's lack of cooking skills

Nigella Lawson says that feminism is to blame for women's lack of cooking skills

Here's the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...tchen.html

I'd go further and say that it's one reason behind the obesity problem. When I hear women literally *brag* that they can't cook as if it's cute, I want to scream in their face.

Cooking is something all people should know how to do. Of course everyone isn't going to be a gourmet chef, but at least know how to prepare a few basic, nutritious meals FFS! It's a basic life skill and part of being an adult.

There are some kids in my neighborhood who regularly eat food from fast food drive-thrus while in the back of their mothers' cars. This is an affluent area, and the mothers are allegedly educated. If a kid is consuming garbage food a few times a week, not even at a table but in a moving car, the mom really needs to reevaluate her priorities.

Messages In This Thread