rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did figure out your "purpose"?

How did figure out your "purpose"?

That is, what it is that drives you. What truly interests you, to the point where you *want* to put in the hard work, where the process/journey *and* the actual end goal satisfies you greatly?

David Deida talks about a man's "purpose" in The Way of the Superior Man, and it's a common idea I think, in the red pill blogs. I just read Roosh's review of Mastery, which prompted the question.

How did you get there? What are the things that you tried doing?

Frankly, I'm at a complete loss as to what I truly love or can be great at. I know I possess enough raw intelligence to do some things, but so far, I don't think I've seen anything that made me think "yeah, this is MY thing". Roosh mentioned, in his review, how some men take a while to figure out, and I guess I'm one of those.

I was told by a good friend that I should simply pick one or two things and execute them. Right now, this is pulling straight As in college, getting my day to day life in order (i.e, shit like laundry, cleaning, cooking, working out), and learning more on the side. And of course, always honing my game. But right now, I would rather focus on "value" than just women.

But yeah, so no "deep purpose" yet...only looking for some clarity of thought and peace of mind.

Messages In This Thread