rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 Mindblowing Statistics about Americans under 30
0 Mindblowing Statistics about Americans under 30
Quote: (10-18-2013 04:46 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I clear 3k a month and live with my parents. Less than 5k debt. My Dad owes me 5k so he is paying me back in rent.

My job is only for a year. Why pay 800-1k a month to live alone when I can post up at pops house and bank momey. August come around and if I am not deployed or contracting overseas, I will have 25k in the bank, sell my Ducati and truck, and move the fuck out the US.

As far as getting laid, I fuck em in the truck, the bed of the truck, their place, or get a $40 room. If they cant accept this Army Reservist, 23hr making, international travelling, Veteran, who schemes, breaks bread overseas, who has no kids... lives with his parents to reach his goals.... fuck that bish.

Nothing wrong with this situation. When you have your own apartment, which means at the least about $1200 a month in rent in my part of the country, that's nearly $15000 a year gone to make someone else wealthy. Imagine if you had family you could live with for free and you invested that same $15000 a year into an appreciating asset. With the money you're saving you can fly overseas every month and bang(sweeter and more feminine women at that).

Messages In This Thread