rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lowdown on Polish girls

The lowdown on Polish girls

"2. Love foreigners - I'm Asian and often got many looks from the ladies everywhere I went. And when I did approaches, they were often happy to engaged me in conversation, sometimes invited me to have a drink or to walk with them. They're always curious to know where I'm from and what I'm doing there. "

Being an Asian person, are Polish people in general, nice to you? I recently talked to an older Polish person who said there was a small segment of the Polish population that was racist. He said, they would pull you out of bars and pick fights with you. I couldn't tell if he was just trying to scare me or if he was being sincere. Also, he was an older gentleman so maybe times have changed since then. The man in question was a professor at my college who was interviewing me for a student program in Poland. I'm curious because I'm Asian too, and I'm planning on going to Poland. What city are you mostly in, btw?

Messages In This Thread