rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Provider Game

Beta Provider Game

Quote: (05-05-2011 05:48 PM)Chaz Wrote:  

Athlone McGinnis,

All good points, but aren't you a college sophomore? Why the interest in this for such a young guy?

I have always had a tendency to think about things that people within my age group aren't supposed to think about until much later in their lives. I've been that way since I was a toddler. If you knew me in person, you wouldn't be surprised-I'm basically a 40-50 year old man in a teenager's body.

It is also why I am on a forum dedicated to the idea of traveling and meeting women when in actuality I myself won't have the financial means or time(still in college, grad school after) to travel to some of my preferred destinations(particularly Scandinavia, SE Asia) and partake in that lifestyle for at least a few years.

I'm a forward thinker-I can't help it.

Quote:Quote:

I mean, you're surrounded by young hotties just about every day, right?

I go to an Ivy League school so...no. Hotties exist here, but they're absurdly difficult to get to and quite rare. You get a very poor return on investment in pursuing them.

To give you an idea of what the environment is like, start with a vision of DC(well described on this forum as a pretty lousy environment).

Now imagine a place that:
-Is more isolated(less to do)
-Has worse weather.

With the girls that are roughly the same as those in DC, save for the fact that they:

-Are less promiscuous(same hypergamy but prefer to tease a lot more than hook up-ONS are very rare here regardless of who you are).
-Are actually pickier(I know millionaire QBs with solid game here who still get strung along by average chicks). Girls here know they have a huge market advantage, and they milk it for all it is worth, even the if they don't have the looks to match.
-Party a lot less than and not nearly as hard as your average American co-ed(its an Ivy)
-Are rather apprehensive when it comes to getting with black guys(a fact confirmed by nearly every other black male I've spoken to on this campus).
-Are fewer in number than guys(bad ratio)
-Are more awkward(they don't flirt well and play a ton of games)
-Are less physically attractive in the aggregate(school is consistently ranked top 10 for ugliest college girls on several websites, and many generally agree that they are uglier than the guys here).

I can go on-if you want a more in depth review(especially of how athletes are treated here), go to this blog and read the last comment.
http://raliv.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/th.../#comments

That's where I'm at. The degree is nice, but it comes at a price.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread