rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homelessness

Homelessness

Quote: (10-06-2013 05:29 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2013 11:44 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Was it on Saturday? If so, it wasn't a service that's where they have the soup kitchen that day. As for my homelessness, I just ran out of places to go. I wound up at the mission where I met a dude who caddied at a local golf course. He got me in there, and I started working within two weeks of setting foot in Morristown. I had asked for two weeks at the Mission so I could save enough money to get a room. Two days later I ask for my shower and it turns out they took me off the list and I was out on my ass. So I said fuck it and got a spot handed to me by a dude who was being forced to go to the Salvation Army because I know how to take care of a spot. I could have gotten myself into Homeless Solutions, but that place sucks. If you hear it called Hopeless Delusions, that's my legacy, as I coined the term. What else do you want to know? A lot happened over 9 months so I'm not going to go into specifics unless you ask. Here's a story of my time in Morristown.

When you were running game in Morristown who were your targets and what was your approach? Morristown night life is full of white collar yuppies so I'd be pretty impressed if you managed to bag a few of those broads. Personally I've found the crowds in the usual Morristown night life to be pretty cliquey and hard to break into. I approached some chick at Sona 13 once and as soon as I opened her she responded with 'Sorry I'm not interested". I was like "wha-" and she just repeated that she wasn't interested again. I kept trying to talk and her response would be the same each time. I was like "Damn I haven't even started hitting on you yet".

It wasn't so much game I was running so much as getting over approach anxiety. It was all done during the day because I would disappear as the sun went down. I would try to talk to any girl that I found attractive. Most of them would turn their nose up at me, some would smile, and a rare few would engage me in conversation. The chicks I go were the ones that hung out with the "Green People". The two girls from the story I linked were wards of the state. My ex had already run away from the home and the other girl just wanted to get away for a night. With those type of chicks I would just say "Hope the rest of your day goes better" when they would show an attitude. There's no sense in trying to break down a bitch shield. When I was there the ratios were favorable to men during the day. I'm not sure about night because I never set foot in any of the bars. I imagine that the women that go out get weary because I assume the bars are meat markets and they get approached constantly.

These people also take themselves way too seriously. The summer after I got off the streets I was hanging out with my punk friends and we decided to have a "Happy Happy Parade". We had drums, and accordion and we put on some costumes. The goal was to get a bunch of people to wander the streets with us and have a good time. Needless to say, nobody joined us.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread