rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lies about the killing of Bin Laden?

Lies about the killing of Bin Laden?

^I think the US military strategy for fleshing out terrorism is vastly different now a days then it was back in '93 - "Black Hawk Down". If the full weight of the US military was brought to bore against the clans in Somalia, I think the operation would be successful - but only in the interim. To fix Somalia requires so much more than kicking down a few doors and killing a few leaders.

The people in Somalia are stuck in the Dark Ages, and I'm not just talking about the technology there. The populace is so incredibly uneducated, and the local culture is ass backwards. For example, genital mutilation is still a routine practice over there. I believe its close to 90% of the girls there undergo the process when they are about 8 years old. When you are dealing with people like that, its easier to write them off then to try and change anything.

Messages In This Thread