rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted.

Quote: (10-03-2013 07:35 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Yea man you're right, I'm kinda hurt and pretty pissed. But oh well, had a good night out last night so its all good.

Hey I acknowledge you for owning how you are feeling. Not many guys want to admit being hurt. So you are ahead of plenty of guys out there. There is an expression that came to mind while reading this thread (not directed at you), "what are you pretending not to know." I think all of us, know what makes us tick, we just don't always want to own how we operate.

In general, I think if you want to avoid having the potential of being cheated on, etc, we need to chase better quality women. A lot of guys chase hot ass, regardless of the mental condition of the chicks. Or they reveal it slowly. So some of the chaos we step into - is just due to our poor selection skills, or ignoring certain indicators in pursuit of the vagina.

And another tangent, anger comes from being hurt. Most guys think being angry is just being badass. Nope, just means you got hurt and don't know how to deal with it other than raging. Guys who can keep calm and sort through it, have my respect (like you Remington). Doesn't mean you can't rage later, I have done plenty of fucking screaming in the car while driving. But you had great control in that moment.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread