rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

OBAMACARE: Long/Short Healthcare Stocks? Money making E-commerce ideas?

I create this thread for two purposes:
(a) any e-commerce idea that can make money from the implementation of Obamacare?
(b)Any stock market trading ideas...long/short...that can potentially make money from obamacare implementation?

OBAMACARE will be implemented starting from tomorrow: OCT 1st, 2013.

USA has around 300 million people living in it. That is a huuuuugge market....with mandatory healthcare....there is a shitload of money to be made. Some people are going to make it. The same way some people made money during the tech bubble...The way some people made money during the housing bubble.... the way some people made a boatload of cash with social media. It is inevitable. What business can a person brainstorm to exploit loopholes and hiccups in the obamacare?

In the united states of america, obamacare goes live on October 1st, 2013. What business, e-commerce or brick-and-mortar, was created by entrepreneuring individuals, to make money off the implementation of universal healthcare in countries like UK, germany, etc....how can one translate that into USA?

How do i profit in the stock market from this event? Are there historical parallels to other countries? what stocks/sector outperformed following the implementation of the universal healthcare in other countries like britain, france, germany, canada, scandinavia, etc? what stocks/sector went downhill?

In terms of stocks, i believe i might be probably late to the party(i hope not!)...i should have been getting ready and positioning myself months ago, with stocks like THC, HCA, CYH, VHS, HMA, LPNT, UNH, WLP...etc... http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/524.html

What stocks should i look forward to going long that will benefit from obamacare and why?

what stocks should i look to short selling due to obamacare and why?

any ideas?

Does anybody know of any definitive site i can read on obamacare that details, in OBJECTIVE MANNER(without political bullshite), with historical parallels, the effect of such a universal healthcare implementations and potential hiccups on the way.

Because the reality is that in the next 12 months or so, as Obamacare gets implemented starting from october 1st, 2013; some 20something smart motherfuckers will come up with various ecommerce ideas that will make money off certain aspect of the obamacare. And these 20somethings are going to be rich from this ecommerce ideas while stupid conservatives and their idiotic liberal cousins fight each other over "government taken over". THAT IS JUST THE HARSH REALITY.

I just want mine. that is all. Dont blame the players, blame the game. Hey, life is a hustle, what are you going to do? Any ideas?

regards,

--Nemencine

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread