rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tokyo

Tokyo

Quote: (09-27-2013 03:51 AM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Can you pull in one of the Roppongi clubs with some lame Top40s music and western tourists looking for Japanese pussy? Sure.

Roppongi is huge. This statement is lacking and is what most people "think" about the place. As I said, I am not a huge fan, but to write the place off is foolish.

It's mainly concentrated on a tiny area next to Roppongi crossing, calling it huge would be a stretch, but maybe I'm missing something.

If you're location independent and not some Japanese workaholic you'll quickly find that Tokyo is really boring if shopping all day every day is not your idea of having a good time and the language barrier is just too big.

Really? Come on. If Tokyo is boring then you need to drop some intel on where to go. I am losing you here.

I personally like any major south east asian cities more than Tokyo, but that's just my personal preference.

There are no cool lounges, all the foreigner friendly somewhat larger bars are crap and the clubbing scene is dying.

I am not sure even how to respond to this. We are obviously spending time in different places. Every city/night/club has hits and misses, but in Tokyo there is no reason to have a "crap" night. Just "crap" logistics and intel.

I'm not really interested in getting into an argument with you, just posting my POV. I spend 3 months there over the years and would say my intel regarding night life has always been solid and I tried lots of clubs and bars.

Messages In This Thread