rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video games

Video games

Quote: (09-25-2013 05:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I have always played one game at a time, but right now have some loose ends. Just started back on Fallout 3, as I'd bought the GOTY but for some stupid reason thought you had to finish the main story line before the DLC's.

Fallout 3 was awesome. I got all the DLC for it a long time ago but have not played any of it yet. Fallout 3 put the DLC a on disk you could download to your xbox and gamestop has a used game policy that you can return any used game within 7 days and get full refund. So I bought all the used DLC disc and took them home an downloaded them to my 360 then returned them the next day. SO I got all the DLC for freeeeeeeeeee.

I am currently burning up GTA 5, after I am done with it I think Im gonna go ahead an wrap up the Mass Effect series by finally playing Mass Effect 3. I been waiting to see if they are gonna do a GOTY with it so I can haz all the DLC but I havent seen it...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread