rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida. Possibly the most fucked up place

Florida. Possibly the most fucked up place

I love hitting I-75S and crossing the Florida line. It's like warping into an alternative universe. I started heading across the border in '05, mainly to the Panhandle, chasing tail in Tallahassee and Panama City Beach. Always heard Pensacola and Jacksonville were shitholes. A friend used to live on Merritt Island which had potential.

Still though, Tampa is, IMO, the crown jewel of the south. Every time I've been to Florida it turned into an adventure. Either lots of pussy or seeing fucked up shit, or both. Made it to Daytona for bike week once and that was enough. Holy hellfire.

Fuck the touristy bars, get a friend to show you the local dives and sit back and watch the insanity. Emechs all over the place running amock. Must be something in the H2o down there. People in GA just do normal stupid shit, but in FL? Mannnnnnnnn. A fucking 24 hr 3 ring circus.

I still want to run though the states interior like over in Orlando. If people act that crazy on the beach, it must me 10x for landlocked.

Messages In This Thread