rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crossfit MILF Under Fire For Staying In Shape While Pregnant

Crossfit MILF Under Fire For Staying In Shape While Pregnant

Good for her. Fuckin fatties, so disgusting.

All of my friends who have kids now have fat girlfriends. Not one of those bitches dropped the baby weight, and all use some excuse as to why. Then they post those stupid fucking stretch mark "I'm a tiger! These are my battle scars! Grrr!" meme on facebook to feel proud that they got fucking fat while they were pregnant so their stretch marks are way worse than they should be. They all just ate like fucking disgusting pigs and gained way more weight than necessary, under the guise of being pregnant.

One of them even told me, while chomping down on a fried chicken salad drenched in ranch dressing, how she can't exercise to lose weight due to her blood type. She read some book that says if she exercises much she will get sick easily, so she should stick to less strenuous forms of fitness like yoga, which she never ever does anyways. Talkin about how her boyfriend is so lucky because he can go to the gym five days a week, which he does just to get away from her.

Having kids with a western women is the modern day form of slavery. I'd rather lose a finger.

Messages In This Thread