rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Quote: (04-23-2011 03:24 PM)therobside Wrote:  

I guess my post was made with the assumption that you have an interesting story to tell and have the ability to peak a girl's attention through words and actions.

1. There are plenty of top quality girls here. The 'average' would be considered to be pretty cute/hot in the states.
2. Game is necessary but if you don't speak polish, peacocking appropriately with confidence gets you pretty damn far (all the girls will be staring at you).
3. If you go out, do as I said above - there are just way too many clubs/bars/girls walking around that would make it very difficult to not pull something (especially if you have a centrally located pad that requires a few minutes of walking..... just enough to lube em up by the time you get through the front door).

Tbh, you will encounter some girls that are 'religious' or don't put out to foreigners on a first date. As far as the first, they are easy to weed out early as all it takes is qualifying the girl with a question about hearing that all Polish girls are innocent, Catholic girls that kiss until marriage... this will usually illicit a response that will let you know what the girl is down for. I don't really experience the second because I am polish-american and speak polish fluently. Still, I try to not tip my cap for as long as possible as being American (especially one with some game) is a huge advantage over the typical Pole. Brits don't have nearly as much luck due to the stag do's that happen over here unless they are good looking or meet a girl thats apeshit over british accents (similar to some US girls).

Personally, I would qualify my game as decent. I go out, I have a good time, I talk to people, I order some shots/drinks and in turn - get noticed. My story isn't bad to boot (born in US, graduated university, great job at 24, traveled a lot, play american football, etc). SNL is fairly simple and the girls are usually down to meet up again. My stable has been built off girls that I was able to pull and hang out with whenever I want (due to my central location and I guess their level of interest in me).

As with anywhere, it comes down to confidence. The Polish guys that exhibit confidence are either absolute meatheads, are gay, or have no business showing confidence due to the way they are dressed.

There is a strong contingent of girls that go to R&B clubs (or nights specifically with R&B) hoping to find a latin/black male to take home. Once again, it helps to make a distinction between African and being black from America/Britain/etc but even the Africans get on fine.

If anyone has any specific questions, please shoot.

Thanks for the additional input.

Since you are already there, any thoughts on other Polish cities? Any other good hunting cities?

Messages In This Thread