rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto (from another scope)

Toronto (from another scope)

Hello, hello. In about a month, I intend to take my first ever trip to Toronto since I haven't been to the lovely country of Canada in far too long. I intend to stroll around the city and visit various points of interest (Hockey Hall of Fame for example) while of course day gaming any prospects I might come across. I suppose my love of the sport may or may not help with that.

However, I don't want any part of dealing with inner-city Toronto at night, and so my plan is to stick around the U of T area and focus more on students and their nightlife scene. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any data here on that niche of Toronto game and especially lodgings. As you can guess, I'm just looking for a cheap, decent place to crash with an Internet connection. Of course, I'll leave my report afterwards, but it won't be as comprehensive as some other people here could do. Toronto is a large city and I won't even penetrate the surface of it.

Messages In This Thread