rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

Quote: (09-03-2013 08:17 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm really glad we got a report on QC now. That place was desperately lacking in intel. I don't think I'll ever visit that place since it doesn't hit on weekdays and its weekends aren't even superior to Montreal's. Can't find the justification to go to a place where the language barrier is stronger and the nightlife is lesser quality. I would have to be in Montreal long enough to where I was sick of it and really needed something new while I'm still there.

Yeah, for that reason I could never get motivated to go.

There are still parts of Montreal I haven't seen, so I couldn't figure out the point of seeing Quebec City.

Hell, I finally just saw Laval. (Super fly girls there by the way, although not sure of the point of going there to swoop them as they all come to MTL to party).

Quote: (09-03-2013 08:31 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Courage Reborn -

How did you get there? Train?

Where next? Back to Montreal?

I took the VIA train. Cost me $61 1 way. Not cheap. Extremely comfortable though. 50lb luggage limit like an airline.

I am now in Iceland. Just got here. Trying to make sense of it.

That is another reason.

I looked at tickets once and they seemed expensive and I think it is like a 3 hour trip.

If you go for the day it would be 6 hours round trip to spend 5 hours in QC.

Never seemed worth it.

Messages In This Thread