rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Game in Hamburg

Direct Game in Hamburg

I was in Hamburg a few weeks ago, only for a few nights so perhaps this isn't as complete as guys would like, however I think my findings should be correct.

Direct game, at least in English, doesn't work over there. However, indirect game comes across as 'endearing' (if that is the right word, it sounds 'beta', but fuck it), especially if you use 'elderly chat' and 'confused tourist'. When I say that, I mean it works. I got 2 numbers from just a few approaches indirectly. From those numbers, I didn't get any substantiated dates, due to my short time there, although I have no doubt things would have progressed had I been there longer. I got, 'proposed' dates, but nothing further.

If you speak fluent German, the results may change, although anything direct seems so alien to German women, it is almost not worth trying. There is an exception though, and this is important. If a German girl likes you, in the day, she WILL give you proper eye contact, and if you reciprocate and approach, you will be extremely successful. I had this twice in three days, and one of these resulted in a same day bang, after meeting her later that same night.

A lot of people want a 'one size fits all' game - it doesn't exist.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread